The Mission of Transformed Life Church is to Touch Ordinary People with Spiritual Principles for Extraordinary Transformation.
We are a ministry with a focus to reach the lost and provide a place of love, safety and freedom. Our environment should develop believers to Christ-like maturity that we may equip the Body of Christ for Kingdom Ministry. We serve to address the needs of the community that we may impact the world.
Our Core Values
HAVE CHARACTER IN OURSELVES:
- Believers should strive for and promote character and integrity that comes from a growing relationship with God.
HAVE HONOR FOR OTHERS:
- Value the personal and professional contributions of each individual.
HAVE GRACE IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS:
- Be devoted to communicating and demonstrating God’s grace.
HAVE EXCELLENCE IN OUR PURSUITS:
- Strive for the highest quality programs, services, and leadership possible.
BRING GLORY TO OUR GOD:
- Operate with the utmost goal of living by faith and obedience to God which ultimately brings HIM glory.
What We Believe
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally manifesting Himself in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, raised from the grave and He ascended to heaven.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit give utterance and that it is the evidence of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saint’s feet.
- In the second coming of Jesus